Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Green

My posts have been short the last few days as I have had a bad migraine.I hope you all had a good Easter weekend.My lovely husband Steve cooked lots of scrummy,yummy food.He always makes breakfast and on Sunday he also made a delicious pizza for lunch ,not a store bought base,he patiently made his own.I was also indulged with a rich beery beef casserole with 4 types of beans for dinner.
Enough of that it's making me feel hungry and it's only 3.30pm.
365 Card-Day 37 -Terrific Taggies -Those little strips of folded paper down the side of my card.
My Time To Craft- challenge 86 -On the Spot- green spotted paper was magazine freebie.
The Shabby Tea Room- Week 4 - Embrace the White with one other colour.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your spring green. Sweet.. esp love the scrunged up flower..

Nicole said...

Great card! Love the subtle green. The image, flowers and ribbons are just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

Diane said...

Very pretty...and lucky you to have a hubby that cooks!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute card! I really like that fun image, and the ruffled flower is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable -- I {Heart} that shabby paper flower and the image is super cute! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week. I hope you can come back next week and give our new challenge a try too :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What a lovely card! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A wonderful card - love your layout. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Lesley said...

Lovely card, green is my favourite colour! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx