Monday, April 12, 2010

Red,Black and White

365 Cards -Day 42 Super Sketchy Sunday. I've already made lots of flowery cards over the past few days so I thought I would something different on the top corner.Would I make a small cupcake of perhaps a butterfly.I spent so much time messing about I just used a flower and now I've noticed I missed off the detail down the diagonal.I will take it away and put on some red ric rac.

I've tried several times to telephone my friend Jeanne today but could I remember the number,I've spoken to strangers,listened to answering machines. When I finally had the good sense to look on the computer for the number there was no reply.Sods Law I will ring her tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rose said...

fantastic card for the challenge and i love your papers :)

~amy~ said...

Oh this is sooo pretty...love the colors and the polka dots!

Pam said...

Love these bold colors - nicely done!