Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love you Bear

Well it's another beautiful sunny day here in Tasmania and it's Thursday ,almost the weekend.As well as playing along with the 365 Cards everyday I am trying to fit in a few other challenges as well. It's not easy.
This cute little bear covers two challenges,
Just Cute Bears - challenge 12 - Flowers - I paper pieced the tulip twice and raised the second one on a sticky pad.
My Time To Craft - challenge 87 - Pretty Pearls . I've used mine to make a pin and edged the corner.
Looking at him I wish I'd paper pieced his feet and ear,maybe next time.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC.

Pat xx

Annie said...

such a cute card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Sarah said...

Such a fab card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, thanks for joining in Just Cute Bears Challenge this week. Hugs Ali x