Friday, March 20, 2020

browns and birthday



I dug out my hole punch (1/12 inch ) for this as my circle dies are all scalloped .I cut a few in different papers and then stacked them and cut with the fancy edge scissors -the cut is easy to see on some of the papers - keep both stacked halves apart ,I put one to the left of my craft mat and one the right - now you can split them up and taking one half circle from each side you can stick them back together. ***
IF YOU DON'T CUT YOUR CIRCLES IN HALF EXACTLY IT WONT MATTER AS LONG AS YOU TAKE A PIECE FROM EACH SIDE THEY WILL ALWAYS FORM A PERFECT CIRCLE.

Cardbase 10.5 x 10.5 cm
Center panel 9.5 x 9.5 cm
Die cut Happy Birthday / you could white emboss a sentiment on black card or black stamp on white card - I die cut this twice and stuck together.

Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge - March

No comments: