Saturday, March 14, 2020

just a flower



I cut a piece of card slightly smaller than my card front and using both the fine and the thick nibs from the grey promarker I drew lines on the card - I made sure I left the pen on the card just a little bit longer than needed so it bleed into the card - I didn't want any harsh lines - Using the red promarker I coloured some paste pink and spread it through the stencil - It's  a big stencil so I kept everything very simple.

Passion for ProMarkers - challenge 533 - make it feminine
Creative Craft Cottage - challenge 127 - for the girls

2 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Lovely looking card with a good design. Looks lovely. TThanks for joining us over at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

coops said...

So beautiful Gail.I love the rose and your design and colours are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at PFP :D