Tuesday, March 10, 2020

using stuff up - not my idea of fun

 this is just a small selection of plastic bags containing tags die cut hearts -butterflies and things which are too small to add onto a card as they are -you can see below they are not very big .
 I hate to waste stuff but sometimes you just have to throw stuff out ( I have a bag of die cut hearts that are at least 14 years old ) seriously they have to go - I did empty out a few of the bags to see if I could mix any of the bits together - most of my cards go to charity so they always find a home.

 as you can see my desk was a real mess but I did hang in there and made some cards
This one used a yellow and white square along with two butterflies layered together.

I am amazed this delicate bunting survived there was a tiny bend right at the top of the line holding them together - the cupcake came from a piece of paper.

This one had two pink squares layered to form the base and a pink arrow.

                               
                            This had a tag and a square layered along with a butterfly.

there are still lots of small pieces to use and lots of butterflies and hearts - I may still throw them all away -who knows -

No comments: