Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Blue tulips ? Yes they do exist


Beccy I feel I should apologise for using your pretty image and taking it apart.


 As you can see it has been chopped and changed a lot to form a bouquet. I hope you can see the shimmer on the close up below . I used pearlized paints from Semco.




I carried on the tulip theme for the inside - I will write the message before I stick this panel down .This was really out of my comfort zone ,I originally just had the bouquet and the twirly corners and for me this was enough as I really love CAS . Once I started with the extras it was hard to stop - paint splatters ,gems and butterflies - I'm still not sure if I should add a sentiment in the bottom
 corner  ?
Beccy's Place - april challenge - flowers/foliage

Southern Girls  -  April 16th  Anything goes

CCC Digi Creations - challenge 113 - flowers

Sweet stampin -  Bloomin wonderful

Allsorts challenge week 568 - flowers and/or showers

5 comments:

Beccy said...

What a wonderful card Gail! I love the soft colouring you did on the tulips, and what a great choice of colour too. There's absolutely no need to apologise, I think it's fabulous to see who clever people can be when it comes to using stamps and digital images... this is a fabulous idea! Thank you for sharing.
Cheers,
Beccy
P.S. I'll alter your entry to include just this specific post Gail, it seems to be working fine now.

Mummylade said...

You did a lovely job with altering the image! Thank you for sharing with at Allsorts challenge this week.

brenda said...

This is such a prettily coloured floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Flowers and Showers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

Love your blue tulips, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Sammy said...

Those are some really gorgeous tulips! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x