Tuesday, February 4, 2020

bring on the cake



I always tell myself cards for kids should be bright and full of colour - it never happens -I just prefer CAS.This little mouse is an old stamp from Stampavie -  I used an unrelated stamp for the bunting but the outlines were just too thick and heavy - I had to cut some paper and cover them up leaving just the thread line across the top . I used a mix of Aqua promarkers and Promarker pens.

Passion for ProMarkers week 527  - for a child /child images

Crafty Animals - challenge 35- anything goes

4 comments:

Julie said...

This is so cute, Gail - great image and design! Thanks for joining in my Children challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week. Juliex

Aunty Sue said...

A brilliant card thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with lovely image. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us over at PFP. We now have a new fun challenge up for you all.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lisa J said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT