Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Z fold my way

                Sorry about the shadow in the bottom corner - I really did the best I could.




The weather here in Tasmania has been very dull for a few days - taking a good pic is hopeless even with the lights on. The gingham paper is two shades of green - not grey .I found these 4 flowers yesterday -stamped but not coloured - not sure what sort of paper it was but it was very porous and I couldn't actually blend anything - I used the yellow directly onto the paper - the orange I mixed with lots of water - it basically dried where it dropped.

Passion for ProMarkers -challenge 528 - fancy folds - I'm not sure if there are any right or wrong ways to make this - I just did what I thought.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Beautiful 'fancy fold' card! Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFP
Natx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Mrs A. said...

Flowers look lovely. Hugs Mrs A.