Monday, February 10, 2020

A little love



Last August I bought some moulding paste  - I thought I should give a go as I have quite a few stencils - I coloured the paste with Pro Markers and then taped off sections of this leaf stencil.






 As all the colours are very pale I used a light grey to match in with some of the leaves. Not bad for a first attempt - I love the raised texture of the paste. Sorry about the bad quality of the pic -it is so very very dull here today .

Creative Craft Cottage challenge 126 - Add a heart

I Love ProMarkers - challenge 403 - Love or wedding anniversary - I used ProMarkers to colour the moulding paste.

Southern Girls - anything goes with team Trace

Double D - Hearts challenge -

5 comments:

Darlene said...

So sweet! Lovely design. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful color palette, they look awesome! I love that sweet wonky little heart button too! The grey base is a perfect color as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hearts Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

NickScrapShack said...

WOW, what a fantastic idea and technique! I never seen that one before but I love the look of it. Great design and colour combo too.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at I love ProMarkers. Best of luck! Nick

Anne Tripney said...

So soft & pretty, looks beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge - Anne DT

Jolanda's Blog said...

Lovely!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)