Thursday, January 23, 2020

you made it how many times

 
This was my fourth attempt at the card front - for the first two I used some cheapie ink pads to make the circles - I stamped some of the images and then managed to smudge them with my sleeve ( don't ask ,cos I don't know how I did it ). I tackled the third one with some pearlescent water colour paints and then stamped again using a Versafine black ink pad . I know this ink is slow drying but seriously I went shopping and it was still wet when I came back and I managed to smudge it AGAIN . I think the pearly paint and ink were just a bad combo . I used the same pearly paints on the fourth card and stamped with Tuxedo black - not quite as sharp or detailed but it did dry much faster.

Southern Girls -Anything goes

Incy Wincy - Anything goes Jan 20th

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card caught my eye! I love your design! Might have to try this myself! I'll have to use fast-drying ink according to what you went through. Thanks for inspiring!

creationsnz said...

It was worth persevering to get such a great result! So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

Suze said...

I am glad that your persisted with this card as the end result is beautiful. I don't mind that the edges aren't as sharp - it gives the card a softer look. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.