Sunday, January 5, 2020

Happy New Year -tall and skinny

Christmas and the New Year are always a quite affair in our house - for the first time in 20 years we actually went out for Christmas Day lunch ,I think this could be a new tradition .

I ran a strip of washi tape around all 4 sides of the card to get an even margin but then
I managed to get the background stencil wonky (Spellbinders diamond and stars ) the tulip is part of a much larger decorating stencil - I managed to mask off the bit I wanted - this stencil is at least 30 years old . A die cut sentiment and a few sequins -

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Beautiful card, Gail! I like your idea of putting washi around the edges for stenciling. Great tip!
Happy Birthday!
I'm your newest follower! I saw your blog over at the Outlawz Challenges!
Hugs!
Darcy