Thursday, April 14, 2011

Permission to come aboard





The inside has a compass to complete the nautical theme.



Sorry I haven't been around for a while ,I still haven't finished my inserts or the craft room (I seem to be having a few health problems).

I bought this little ship in pack of nautical bits n bobs about 8 years ago ,yes I did say 8 years.Not that I'm a hoarder but I thought I might use them one day.The card blank already had the apperture .

Crafty Cardmakers -Cards for Teenage boys - Australia is a great place if you love fishing ,out in your tinny .

Stamping Vacation -What a Guy -Boating theme .

6 comments:

Gerri Herbst said...

V ery Cute card...You should certainly enter your work in any and all challenges.Each of us has a distinct special style!Thanks for stopping by.gerri

Tigriswillreign said...

This is amazing!
Thanks for playing with Stamping Vacation!

Merry said...

Wonderful card Gail. Really like how you folded the corners in on the topper. Hope you start feeling better soon.

gillyflower said...

love this any sailing lad would love it too i know my hubby would
thanks for entering it into our challenge at crafty cardmakers and hope you will come and play again soon
gill x

Unknown said...

oh this is fab, what a great card, Thanks for playin with us at Crafty Cardmakers

Hugs
Judie xx

Josephine said...

Beautiful. I love the dimension you've created in the yacht.

Thanks for joining us in the Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.