Thursday, April 28, 2011

Special Birthday Wishes



It was very sunny when I took the pic so here is a section which shows the paper and piercing better.



The patterned paper is from Kaiser Crafts.I've combined two digi images for the circle and sentiment,the ribbon is from my stash.A few green gems to finish.

Pear Tree -challenge 46 -Colourful -no dark colours .


A quick thank you to the Stamping Boutique as I won 5 images in their last weekly challenge. They have some great images ,I'm struggling to pick my favourites.You don't have to use their images to enter challenges but if you do then you two entries.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Such a pretty card, love the colour combo and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Anonymous said...

Love the message on this card Gail. Love the colours and the bow :D

Merry said...

Great colours used here Gail and love the way you have added the circles for the topper.