Tuesday, February 9, 2021

you light up my life


I'm not a hearts and flowers girl , if my husband gave me something red/pink with a sickly sentiment I would be worried. Love comes in lots of colours so here is my take.

The paper , butterflies, script and lightbulb stamps are from IndigoBlu. I did tear up lots of paper and did lots of inking. The lightbulb is raised very slightly and the big butterfly has a second layer which sits up. The main sentiment is just made up from an an assortment of stamped letters.

Double D's valentine challenge - This doesn't exactly match your moodboard LOL but it is filled with love or should that be light.
 

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous work of art Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

A wonderful card, love the muted colours. Great technique too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)