Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hi

I used lots of washi tape to mark out areas on this card and then used the markers to roughly colour inside the gaps - I then drew the black lines - this reminds me of an old fashioned blackboard that hasn't been cleaned properly.




I used this die set  from Darice but didn't like the leaves so I used a Kaisercraft leaf die. The flowers have all been edged with the lightest grey marker.I used an alapha die set from Couture Creations and it's not brilliant .


 Passion for Markers - challenge 577 dies /punches

Flower challenge 53 - stamps / dies 

I bought this flower die two weeks ago from Spotlight Stores - 

2 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Great use of your markers to create that geometric background, Gail and such a pretty die cut flower too.
Thanks for playing along with our Dies and/or Punches challenge at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

Aileen said...

Absolutely love the design, the flower die and the background colouring of this card. What an eye catching creation this is. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam