Sunday, February 28, 2021

Warm wishes at Christmas

I hope you can see from this pic the front of the card has been replaced with acetate. I did see this technique on youtube and when I can find the post I will credit the maker.



 I used watercolour pencils which will always be my favourite medium . I used a wet brush direct to the pencil to get a dark colour. The christmas flower paper on the inside is from Echo Park Paper , the image I think is from Pollycraft. I love her outfit and little christmas wreath.


Feb Rudolph days challenge at Scrappymo - 

2 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx DT

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a sweetie and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days February Challenge, Luv Sam x