Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Using up old stuff

 
I realised when this was posted I had forgotten to colour the 3 flowers around the edges - that has now been done.
 
how many of you still have old peel offs in gold and silver - I have quite a few and some black ones which I thought were very smart at the time - and that time is probably 14 or more years ago - I cannot count the number of times I've put them in my craftroom waste bin only to rescue them 5 minutes later - just in case.
 
 

 
I wanted to recycle this Christmas card  - I loved the image - I had a card base in a colour called 'forest green' which matched the colour of the middle king -the gold mount around the edges works really well with the gold peel off border and sentiment.

I WILL use up all my peel offs - eventually - maybe - sometime - perhaps this should be my mantra.

2 comments:

Merry said...

They take a long time to use don't they Gail. Sadly, I struggle even to throw out the left over bits of a peel off as I do have fun creating my own designs with them but have been closing my eyes and putting them in the bin. :-) Your cards are very pretty and great re-using on the second card.

Borqna said...

BRAVO!
Blessings.