Tuesday, October 23, 2018

BINGO at ProMarkers



This little bird stamp is from Stampavie and is used more than any other stamp I have . I could happily make all my cards with this stamp - it works with pale colours - dark tones for  Christmas -
I just love it and should probably buy a spare.


Passion for Promarkers - week 466 - BINGO - I did the diagonal - flowers -image- sentiment - coloured with AquaMarkers.

I've tried for a long time to add lots of layers - papers- flowers and to include lots of different colours but it's just not my style - for me less is better.

2 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Such a sweet card, Gail! My favourite CAS design and that little bird image is just so cute...Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers ! Lisa x

Merry said...

So pretty and cute.