Tuesday, October 9, 2018

a little bit christmas

 
 
I know I could have added so much more to this card but I really want it to be all about mice so I kept it simple.
 
It's very hard to see even with this cropped shot , I did add silver and white glitter under the feet of the mice and also used a white gel pen to add some snow in the sky.


Passion for Promarkers week 464 - Christmas is coming -love this LOTV image- so cute - I don't have a brown Promarker pen so a little mix of orange and green works really well .Thanks for my prize win last week - love my Promarkers.




I did ask myself are mice this colour - when Bella brings them home I don't really get a good look - she's a very vocal cat and when I ask her what she's got she meows to tell me and lets the mouse go - I go through the same process when she brings small lizards in the Summer.

1 comment:

debs29blue said...

I love your card Gail! Your colouring is fab. These meeces are so cute! Debs x