Monday, May 20, 2024

just a sunflower


I know wooden stamps are not used very much but when I saw this brand  new stamp for $1 I couldn't resist buying it. 


The markers I used are the white coloured ones shown above. The brand name says 'artists touch' .they were inexpensive so I assume they are made in China.



Last  year my neighbour and I both planted sunflower seeds- his flowered beautifully - mine never saw the light of day -sadly I can kill any plant .


Passion for Markers- week 739 - let it bloom

Stamping Sensations - May -        

Beautiful Blossoms - A/ G optional mood board               


Top 5 in Passion for markers. I just wish I could make things everyday.















 

5 comments:

brenda said...

Still can't beat a wood mounted stamp and although you say cheaply produced still stamps beautifully and who doesn't love a Sunflower. Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

What a beautiful image, love the colouring. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Lisa Cuneo said...

Lovely coloring! I can't grow flowers well either. Thanks for playing along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful sunflower and wooden stamps are still cool!
Too bad my hubby can't come and throw those seeds for you. He has The Touch. Our sunflowers are over 6 feet tall now and blooming here in Texas after he just threw the seeds down to feed the birds!
We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Thank you for sharing with us!
xoxo, Aimeslee DT

Helen said...

Beautiful bright and cheerful card and that stamp certainly was a bargain!

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Helen x
DT