Saturday, May 25, 2024

It's all about the background




 Way back in February I got some new background stamps from uniko  - a British based company who have some unusual and interesting stamps all designed by a lovely lady called Bev. I managed to find time to play with one of them today.

I loved the boldness of this stamp and it's very hard to cover up just a tiny bit cos it's very striking. Just 3 colours shown above and you have an eye catching design. 


 Passion for Markers  - anniversary A/G

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow! I agree, this is so striking and masterful using only 3 colours throughout. Love the flower addition. Thanks for playing along in our SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE at Passion for Markers!
Linda
PS: I live in Tasmania too!!! And I have two 'Bellas' called Bentley and Zebediah.

Crafty KJ said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love this background stamp and the 3 colours you've chosen go so well together! I love that little flower you've added as well - the perfect finishing touch to your lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Ella's Design said...

That geometric stamp creates such a striking background for the simple die cut flower, Gail..
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x