Wednesday, May 10, 2023

a little layered card


 A mix n match of 3 papers , a flower card and a postage stamp. A  pretty ribbon and it's done. I often struggle with layers but this one came together so easily. The camera sadly does not pick up all the detail in the light background paper as it is a gold flock and very pretty. I should probably try and take a better pic as the cream card edge is not showing on the right hand side.

Let's Craft and Create-  challenge 195 - ribbon, twine ,lace.


After 5 months of waiting we finally have our bathroom and laundry room finished . Because it's such an old house all the pipes were replaced to the kitchen as well. It took for longer than we expected and not fantastic if I am honest .Having six different trades to do the job is crazy , I think the builder could have done a better job in getting them organised.The best I can say is 'its clean and tidy '.


2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card,x

Cheryl W said...

Your card is lovely. It has a soft, gentle appeal. I'm so glad you entered it into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT