Tuesday, May 5, 2020

keeping it simple

Apologies for the shadow in the right hand corner.


I made this card for my Aunt who celebrates her 90th birthday next week - whilst I am in relative safety here in Tasmania my Aunt lives in the UK with her son and his wife - she assures me they are doing everything to keep her away from any germs. I did go back and add 90th to sentiment inside before I posted it.

Stamping Sensations - Say it with flowers -

 This stamp set is from Fiskars called Flora - I used pearlescent paints from Semco and then outlined the flowers with a pale grey marker pen. I have no idea where the sentiment came from as it was part of a prize years ago and was unmounted . I put foam on the back of the black/white check to lift the whole thing.

3 comments:

brenda said...

What a beautifully soft and delicate floral card for your Aunt, thank yo so much for sharing your pretty creation and joining in our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

B x

Lynne K said...

A really lovely floral design. Love the houndstooth check background! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x