Friday, May 29, 2020

hello little bird



we crafters never throw stuff away and I am no different , I have a stash of very old peel off stickers (some have been sitting there unused for over 15 years) , these little birds are not that old ,I used the bird and the leaf shapes to make a flower. Peel off alpha letters coloured a darker blue ,paper is Lawn Fawn.

UnstampaBelles challenge - wind /wings and blue/white.
Sue you have done a great job since taking over from Wendy - I really should join in more often.

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Thank you Gail. I have those birds too! Well some of them at least are left. I like the idea of leaves to flower though - clever! Your card is simple and elegant and I am please you could join in now! Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us for Unstampabelles May challenge.

frommycraftroom said...

A great card. Yes we do keep stuff cause we might need it one day! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.