Thursday, December 19, 2019

friendship

I used this kaisercraft embossing folder called fern leaf -I inked with a little gold and green ink then used two square dies to make a frame - the frame was a bit floppy and it got worse when  I die cut the flowers with the kaisercraft fine line flowers die. I had to cut everything again and stick it together to make it solid enough to use - 


It's always tempting to make the flowers pink or red but I really like the lemon - the whole thing has fun foam to add some lift. I used the same yellow card and a hole punch  then added some glossy accents .

The Flower challenge 39 - use a die

1 comment:

Shona Chambers said...

This is so clever!! I always forget about embossing cardstock and turning it into a frame is such a cool idea. Love the fresh citrus colours and having the stripey outlines for the flowers and leaves adds so much interest. I'm so very glad you joined us this month at The Flower Challenge!!!