Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A few cards to use up my stash

 
 
I have no idea when I bought this 12x12 pack of Christmas papers, there are 5 patterned sheets and one with images to cut out-  it came from my local discount store. Some of the papers are a bit drab and some are fuzzy ,obviously badly printed. I can probably make quite a few cards with the good bits .
 
I chopped out the reindeer image and mounted it twice - on red then white cardstock - the bottom section of the card looked a bit empty so I punched a few shapes (stars,snowflakes , tiny trees ) from the same paper and glued them on.
 
 


The santa and the reindeer strip were cut from the image sheet and stuck on one of the background sheets. The white bits on the santa and the deer were a beige colour and didn't really stand out so I used a white gel pen to add a bit of contrast.


This stripey paper already had the baubles printed on it - I just cut out the Christmas stockings from the image sheet and added a sentiment .

No comments: