Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thank You card



I'm having a day off from Christmas cards and instead did a little stenciling.I did the pale petals first then moved the stencil round and did the darker colour . I added a few dots for details and a bow.I picked a very pale and subdued background paper to start with and then thought what the hell go bold .

Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch  224 - shown above with an added 'Thank You'.
Creative Craft Cottage - challenge 9 -Say It With Flowers - I've already entered a little decorated box so my second entry is a card.
Tuesday Throwdown - Gratitude

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love the stenciled flower!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

What a cute card, Gail..i love how you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Kim said...

Love the beautiful papers and touch of lace on your card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Kim
www.lilypatchstamps.com

Jessi Fogan said...

What the hell...I love it! That's how I craft too :) Gorgeous purples & I love those stunning bright pearls! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)