Thursday, November 21, 2013

Snowflakes


Apologies for the shadows on the pic - the weather is so gloomy today ,I haven't been able to turn off the lights . We never have such awful weather ,even in the winter it may be cold and frosty but the sky is sunny and bright.


This is my second pic taken in the bathroom -slightly better light , at least the shadows are much smaller. The stars are punched on shimmer paper but the camera can't pick up in the poor light.

I used a snowflake punch and a star punch with lots of bling. Two shades of blue with white.

Beccy's Place - Day 18 Wreaths - If you haven't made your Christmas cards yet  then Beccy has a card a day for November all full of Christmas cheer with great ideas and did I mention prizes as well.

City Crafter - challenge 186 - Decorate it -  make a wreath

Clear It Out - challenge  -anything goes with a  snowflake and old stash - The charm in the middle I've had about 10 years- I buy all these bits n bobs and then can't bear to part with them.The two punches are also very old but every year I bring them out for a wreath card.

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Sewe said...

This card is gorgeous, great work

Sewe

Beccy said...

I love this card Gail, it's so pretty. The blue and white looks fabulous together and I like how you've layered the snowflakes and stars to create the wreath. The charm in the centre is a beautiful touch.
Cheers,
Beccy

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, love the blue and white, Great use of the snowplakes. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out for the ATG with a snowflake.

Merry said...

So wonderful...they look so different in the different colours.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a wonderful design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at City Crafter Challenge Blog!

Merry said...

Hey there Gail…I loved this card so much I just had to have a try. I posted the four cards I made on my blog this morning. Thanks for the inspiration. :-)