Monday, August 15, 2011

Watering can





It's been a while since I posted ,my time seems to be spent working at the Red Cross shop or looking at houses.I love moving to a new place the problem seems to be finding one that we both like.

I thought it might be fun to make this little watering can (template from SCS).Once the template was cut out and all the fold lines scored I patiently pricked out all the holes and then sewed with pink thread.I had lots of tiny beads in my stash and added them to the centre of each swirl.A few flowers and a butterfly ,easy but a little time consuming.
Allsorts challenge - week 116 -Anything but a card.
Crafty Purple Frog - Anything but a card

3 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Such a sweet watering can, loving the papers very fresh and summery...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Debs said...

Oh this is so sweet!
Lovely colours too.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Merry said...

How wonderful this is Gail....terrific paper you have used too. Sounds like you are having a busy but fun time. :-)