Friday, July 29, 2011

Shaker Christmas Card



This lovely image from Susan Brown is free ,so pop along and enter your card in the challenge. from Unscripted Sketches -
Incy Wincy Designs - week 104 - shaker cards -perfect for Christmas themes.

I've used water colour pencils ,the paper and snowflakes I printed out on the computer.I was hoping to find some tiny snowflakes in my stash but had to make do with glitter and stars.I need to give it a shake my glitter is all at the right hand side.
Enjoy your weekend ,we have 4 houses to look at ,a mix of very old and ultra modern.This week has been very busy ,the Red Cross are opening a new shop and I have been helping to stock it ready for the grand opening next Friday. I've had a lucky week with my cards and won some images from KennyK ( not really my style) and some Kaszazz stuff.
Catch you later.

3 comments:

Merry said...

Hey there Gail...sounds like you have a busy weekend. Happy house hunting. What a fun shaker card...I like the background paper you have created and those stars are lovely.

Renee said...

Love the way you put the frame around the card. It really sets it off. Thanx for joining us this week at IW. Hope to see you back again, soon.
Renee DT

dragonllew said...

Great shaker card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x