Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guest designer



Earlier this week I made a very pretty card using a free image from The Digi Kitty.My card (the apothecary jar) can also be seen on their site.I am lucky to be guest designer so you will see more of my creations,I hope I can make a good job of it.




The theme is recycle. When all the Christmas crackers have been pulled don't throw them away.The middle section of the cracker usually has some very pretty shiny paper wrapped around it.

I've used a freebie image from The Digi Kitty and cut out the paper from inside the cup with a craft knife, keep the heart to put back later.Place the cracker paper behind and finish off your card.I use this method instead of paper piecing on large areas.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely precious--I totally love the "foam" in the cup--it really looks authentic, and it's your recycled cracker! Who would have ever imagined?? Marvelous!
We are thrilled to have found you! You are a fantastic Guest Designer!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty

Janice W. said...

I think you did a fantastic card with this image! I love the paper piecing and the hearts! So cute!