Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birds of a feather


I've just come across Delightful Inspiration who have a freebie on offer. If you join in and use the freebie you will get another one as a reward and so it goes. It's very tempting to use a bit of artistic licence and colour the owls pink or purple but I've tried to keep it natural .This is my offering.


I have also used the layout from Sketch and Stash challenge 28. All the paper is from my stash ,the flowery background I stamped myself with a new flower stamp. The paper lace across the middle is also new.

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Cute - two challenges as one!

Cathy said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Faith S. said...

Wow, Gail, I would love to travel to all the places you have been!! Your card is SO cute!! I love the yellow, and your coloring!! I also love the flower-stamped paper!