Thursday, September 26, 2024

you are 2 today

I'm having trouble getting this to lay flat after embossing directly on the card base , perhaps I should have cut a front panel. I know I will lose some of the dimension but I'm going to run it through my machine to hopefully straighten it out.
 





Passion for Markers  -week 758 - for a child -

Stamping Sensations - September - A/G with the option of an animal .


 a cutie elephant stamp that I've had for years . Lilacs and green make a gender neutral card . 











3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

SarahR said...

Hi there, your card is just lovely - such a cute image and great papers. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT.

Helen said...

So cute - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Helen x
DT