Tuesday, August 13, 2024

same but different





when one becomes two -  the washing machine was doing its stuff so I popped into my little craft space. I cut some pink gingham paper slightly smaller than my card base - I die cut 3 balloons and  3 stars -  stamped a sentiment and then I went to put my laundry outside to dry. 

and this is where it goes wrong

1. I couldn't find the pink gingham paper anywhere, I don't have any spare to cut another one the same size.

2. change of plan - go with the black and white background and cut another piece - when I turned said piece over I had included the strip at the bottom of the paper - giving the maker and the name of said patterned paper. - again I didn't have anymore to cut another piece which is why there is a pink strip at the bottom to cover up my cutting mistake.

3.  As I stuck down the very last star hey ho I found my original pink gingham rectangle .  I pulled out the heart balloons and quickly made a second card.

Why does this happen- we have all been there, so frustrating .



No comments: