Friday, September 1, 2023

What happened to August




just a couple of cards I made in August
the little birds all have hearts for wings raised on sticky pads.




 In June and July I thought I might just be getting back to card making. This is something I really enjoy and I have to be honest it's probably more than 20 years since I started and my cards haven't improved an awful lot but I still like to create.

So what happened to August- I have no idea - but today is September 1st so let's hope I don't let it pass in blur..

Have a great weekend - Spring is knocking on the door here in Tasmania and the garden needs some TLC  , the windows need cleaning so a busy weekend ahead. Come Monday morning I will try and get a card made ( that is what I tell myself ) lets see  what happens .

No comments: