Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Summer is just around the corner






 I also used Kaisercraft Woodgrain embossing folder as well as the Roses above.


Summer is not just around the corner - wishful thinking on my part as we are in the middle of winter but I keep going back to the butterflies, they make me happy . I kept changing my mind with this card - the vellum was on then off  , the square behind the butterfly was white/ then white and embossed -it just seemed too bright so I went with the soft blue and embossed.


Allsorts challenge -week 736- embossing folders

The Butterfly challenge  184 - Anything goes with a butterfly.

3 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely colour palette for your pretty Butterfly card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week and using the embossing folder option.

B x

Liz said...

Lovely card, I like the idea of embossing and inking the butterfly. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and for choosing to use the Embossing Folder option.
Liz xx

Mrs A. said...

Just love this colour combination. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.