Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Warm Wishes


I used this stencil  to create the panel behind the clock face - it's called diamonds and stars fro Spellbinders.
I used this die cut as stencil to add detail in the corners as most of my stencils had patterns that were too large .
I'm not sure where the butterfly stamp came from - a red rubber with gray backing- anyhow it was part of a prize win and came without packaging. I took this pic late at night so the lighting was bad- the background paper is pea green and the blues are vibrant.


Allsorts challenge week 661 A/G with the option of a stencil.

Every New Year I make the same resolution - to find more time to craft so last week I made two cards for the Allsorts challenge - ' make a card for a child' sadly I didn't get chance to post them in time to play along - here they are anyway.





 

3 comments:

brenda said...

Three pretty card and love the first for Allsorts, many thanks for sharing with us there.

B x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful butterfly card with gorgeous stencilling - love the soft colours. Your child cards are also beautiful - shame you didn't finish them in time for our challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline xx

Wendy L said...

Very pretty cards and the one for this challenge is lovely, great back ground, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx