Monday, January 10, 2022

Birthday balloons


 I'm not a wizz with my camera or the computer so what you get is just that - this pic does not show any of the green colour in the background paper or the middle balloon which is green gingham - I have no idea how to put this right- any ideas ?

Double 'D' challenge - 6th birthday  -party balloons -

 the balloon die is part of set from a company called  Darice - it also has a dies for a cake,candles and gift -  the' happy birthday' die is from Paper Roses.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Pretty card and pretty balloons, I use photoscape for all my cards, you can download if for free if that helps! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Darlene said...

This is so pretty Gail and I love the paper pieced balloons! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday Balloons’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and project, love the colours for our current challenge,6th birthday/Party balloons … Thanks for joining in at Double D challenges aNNie Design Team
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}