Tuesday, November 30, 2021

A trio of very cold birds



 I'm not sure where my mind was , I think I must have had brain freeze myself when I painted these birds . It never entered my head to paint them red/brown for little robins. so three tiny freezing birds , what can I say. It was a mix of acrylic and wooden stamps with watercolour pencils.


Beccy's November christmas challenge - I'm not sure which letter to put these under "B" for birds

Allsorts week 52 stamped or digital image - for a long time I had a love /hate relationship with acrylic stamps ,Since I made myself a stamping platform I now love my stamps.

4 comments:

Beccy said...

They look like three happy little bluejays Gail... or perhaps kingfishers. I think they're very cosy under their winter hats. Love the mirror card border and all the foliage you stamped in the top corner, they make a lovely frame for your card.
Cheers,
Beccy

brenda said...

So sweet, it certainly looks like a chilly day.Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

It would also fit in perfectly at: https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Very cute image and lovely festive card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Adorable and fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 💌m