Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A bit purple


I used quite a few of the flower stems also a script stamp which I couldn't find  when I took this pic  - true to form a couple of hours later I managed to find it in the mess on my desk.



If you love delicate flowers and stems then this stamp set from MFT is lovely - I don't buy branded craft stuff very often as it's too expensive but I know I will use this set again and again. The tiny hearts were done through a stencil - tiny gems and glossy accents which never show up.



 Allsorts challenge week 617/8 AG with monochrome - I decided on a lilac/purple combo.

4 comments:

brenda said...

A very prettily designed floral creation, many thanks for joining in with our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colours and a really lovely image. Thank you for joining our 'Monochromatic' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Merry said...

So pretty Gail, and the hearts just finish the card nicely.