Sunday, March 14, 2021

Light and shade









I did a mix of stamps to create this card-  I think it could be used for a few occasions - male birthday - retirement of even a sympathy card. I don't do the blending thing very often as I don't have the right inks or blending tools but with a little masking and lots of shading it's not too shabby.

 I used washi tape to mask and  create the white border. This is the first time I have used this stamp set and boy was it stuck down hard to the backing acetate, I had to pull really hard and in doing so ripped off one of the flying geese ,there should be 5 in the moonlight.
 

Allsorts challenge week 615 - a stamped image 

2 comments:

brenda said...

A really striking scene for a masculine card, many thanks for joining in with with our 'use a stamp' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful and a great effect with the colours, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xx