Saturday, August 1, 2020

a day at the beach

I have fond memories of going to the seaside as a child - donkey rides ,ice cream ,looking through rock pools with my granddad for tiny fish and crabs which I would put in a bucket only to put them back at the end of the day - I so wanted to take them home.I also remember getting stuck in quicksand and being given a real telling off. HAPPY DAYS

Double D challenge 'Let's go to the beach


I Love ProMarkers challenge 415 - inspired by the photo below. I added a tiny bit of red for interest.




4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh, this little guy is all set to hit the waves! LOL Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let’s Go To The Beach’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Vicki said...

Adorable card! He is going to have a blast at the beach. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Beach" Challenge.

Diane said...

Adorably cute card and image, your beach memories sound fun! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Lisa Bird said...

Super cute card and image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk