Friday, July 3, 2020

flowers for you

I really will have to put my glasses on when crafting - this little bear was already to go on a card base - I picked a white one  and realized my bear was on grey speckle card . I quickly found a matching grey speckle card base so all was not lost - the camera however has decided to make the card look grey and the circle white- typical.Coloured with ProMarkers -the background patterned paper is from the inside of an envelope.

Allsorts challenge week 578- so cute

Crafty Animals challenge -40 as always anything goes

2 comments:

brenda said...

A very sweet image and pretty colour palette, many thanks for joining in our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Totally cute! Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.