Thursday, October 3, 2019

the dreaded 'O' word


I had several attempts at this card before anything was put together. The dreaded 'O' word -we are happy to use so many colours in our crafting but orange is usually at the bottom of the list - unless it's for Halloween . The two stamps on the left are from Couture Creations and Altenew - all the tiny stamps on the right are from Paper Smoochies .I added white gel pen to the centre of the small flower and some crystal glaze on the 3 orange dots.

Double D challenges - orange and white mood board

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love your 'dreaded' orange card lol, I think yu did a fabulous job as it is very creative how you used the orange and so very pretty too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Vicki said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the two panel base and your block of different images. You did a fab job with the dreaded "O"! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Orange/White" Challenge.

Darlene said...

This is awesome! I too must admit I struggled at bit using this color even though I was excited to see it as the theme! Wonder why that is??? lol Anyways, you did a fabulous job ... love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Orange & White ONLY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!