Saturday, March 23, 2019

just a bear




This little bear is so cute - coloured with promarkers - it's for my MIL - I hope she like it . After almost 20 years of crafting I have finally bought a machine to emboss and die cut - I have only bought a few things but I love being able to cut out this lovely nesting shape to add to my cards.The tiny butterflies are from a punch and the sentiment is a stamp.


My Time to Craft - challenge 393 - mothers day or female

Southern Girls - Someone Special - for my MIL

Double D challenge - gingham - this paper is so pretty with the tiny hearts

Crafty Animals - challenge 24 - anything goes with an animal

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Awe ... how sweet Gail! Beautiful card sure to lift someone's spirits! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

This little bear is so sweet! Your MIL will just have to be charmed by it. Hooray for getting a machine to emboss and die cut! You're in for it now. It's addicting. I'm slow to jump in there with new things. I don't have a single stencil and I just now bought my first Distress Oxide inks. Thanks for joining us at Double D, Gail!

Lisa J said...

This is such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Kathy Krug said...

Such a sweet image and card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and such a sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Anne said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls - DT Anne

Larelyn said...

oh, I just love that sweet little bear. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.