Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Not my finest work





 
I hope you all had a good and relaxing time over the holidays - we don't 'do' Christmas so when everybody was rushing around buying presents and organising mountains of food I thought I would chill out and make some cards UNTIL my husband said he would be working at home due to renovations at the office.
He took over my craft space and all I could was sit quietly and read - not a bad thing, I do love a good murder.I think all the noisy jobs have been done and so I can to desk again.
 
This was supposed to be a quick card to make but turned into a monster - I wanted pink paper for the chair - only pink would do and it had to have a small pattern - I only had white so out came the Aquamarkers in blue and red. I rarely sew on my cards and you see why -its all wonky - why didn't I draw pencil lines on the back of the paper - a blonde moment I guess.
 
 
The image is from A Day For Daisies
 
Passion for ProMarkers - week 474 - add a sentiment

No comments: