Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Shaker Card



We have a new challenge at Creative Craft Cottage - Something Yummy  to Eat or Drink - Our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe - the winner can choose 3 sets -  I must admit I was bit a worried as I'm not very good at cutting out- the templates are great to use - keeping the fold of my card stock as the top I cut out the card and covered the front with pink paper - then cut out just the frame which I backed with a piece of acetate  -

these sets have lots options -I could have filled my jar with jelly beans- buttons - hearts or the strawberries - there are lots of sentiments to add to your card - once my strawberries were cut out and coloured I stuck them to the pink paper and then added the frame dropping lots of green and red sequins . I picked out the top decoration I liked and the sentiment -
We would love you to join in our challenge but please make sure you follow our blog - the ladies on the team have made some amazing cards so check them out.

No comments: