Thursday, February 19, 2015

I'm starting early this year


I'm making an early start on my cards this year so that I will have some spare to send to 'Caring Hearts '. The Caring Hearts card drive collects Christmas cards to send out to nursing and care home residents ..Spreading a little festive cheer to our oldies.

Incy Wincy -  White on White with a touch of colour.
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Red and White theme.
Crafty Creations - challenge 283 - White + One

  I've made lots of these in the past but usually with pretty patterned paper - must admit I quite the simple touch. If you need any dimensions the strips are 1cm at the wide end and approx 1/2cm at the narrow end - the longest strip at the bottom is 5cm -I then went down by a 1/2cm each time as the strips got shorter.

5 comments:

Alljazzed2create said...

These are both fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for this weeks challenges.

DT Pam

Alljazzed2create said...

These are both fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for this weeks challenges.

DT Pam

Marlene Atkinson said...

a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

Colette said...

Love the CAS look to this card. So effective. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week - Colette DT :o)

dragonllew said...

I love this card such a simple but so effective idea.
Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x