Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thanks


A very happy Sunday to you all out there in blogland - My first card for 2013 ,I was begining to think it might not happen .I look at all the challenges available and all the stuff in my craft cupboards and I just get  overwhelmed ,which challenge,what paper,what colour.All this choice is the reason my NY resolution was not to buy any craft stuff for 2013.At the end of the year I hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel , I will have used all stuff bought previously and never opened .

My cards today uses
NEW STUFF
Kaisercraft paper "Blae and Ivy" .no it' not a spelling mistake, acylic mason jar stamp  from 'Dear Lizzy'  , paper flower from Cre8tiv .
OLD STUFF
Butterfly stamps,ribbon and gems.

Tuesday Morning sketches 180 -
Incy Wincy -Use new stuff -paper ,stamp and flower
Word Play Saturday - Anything goes for the first challenge.
Southern Girls -challenge 60 -Thank you kindly

7 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Super cute card, love the clear stamp set you used....great colors!

So glad you found us to play this round at Southern Girls Challenge.

¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska♥

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful! Loving the color combo and gorgeous sketch.
Many thanks for sharing at word play saturday!

Angela said...

I love your butterflies in the jar...so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

What a cute card! I love that stamp set, so adorable. Good luck with your New Year resolution. That's one I won't make because it'd be broken by Jan 2nd. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a fun card! I love the butterflies in the jar!!
Great resolution! I haven't resolved not to buy ANYthing in 2013 but I am really trying to use what I've got!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Merry said...

Beautiful Gail...love how you have the butterflies in the jar. Hope those fires are keeping their distance or burnt themselves out. No long trip for us at Chrissy this year...it was nice to have our son come home and spend it with him. Plus we have house renovations planned. :-)

Eva Marie said...

Lovely card ♥
Thanks for joining us at SGC
xx